Ma'am please help me by providing some new project ideas for my final project in completing by civil engineering.

I would like to do my project on transportation engg or water resource engg. Or else i would like to do on any advanced construction materials.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Study the use of geopolymer concrete:

Google Scholar

• Sahad M Saheed
    Sahad M Saheed

Thank you for your reply sir. 

But sorry that we are not able to conduct studies as the final year project. Hope you understand the situation. Please provide me with some ideas that can be experimented.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

You can produce samples ( small beams) in geo polymer concrete and regular cement concrete and compare properties.

• Sahad M Saheed
    Sahad M Saheed

#-Link-Snipped-# thank you sir?  

Would you please help me with a journal for the same which is published recently

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

The google scholar link given above has publications up to 2015. Maybe later as well.

Please check.

• Sahad M Saheed
    Sahad M Saheed

#-Link-Snipped-# Ok sir sure 

Hope your help will be offered further for completing my project. 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

My area is Materials  Science, not Civil Engineering. Certainly you can depend on whatever help that is within my capacity. You can continue looking for projects in the other areas that you indicated.

• Sahad M Saheed
    Sahad M Saheed

Ok sir sure. 

• Sahad M Saheed
    Sahad M Saheed

#-Link-Snipped-# hi sir, 

We decided to take geopolymer concrete as our topic. But we are confused about the activators to be used. Hope you will help us.  

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

This report covers all issues. Please check it out:

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Sahad M Saheed
    Sahad M Saheed

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Sahad M Saheed
    Sahad M Saheed

Thankyou sir

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

What your team can do is to try it out in a micro scale just to see if it feels, how it sets and looks. No studies need be done. Once you get a feel for it you can go after configuring the project.

• Sahad M Saheed
    Sahad M Saheed

Sure sir, 

Sir one more doubt. Does it have a strength greater than opc concrete? 

• Sahad M Saheed
    Sahad M Saheed

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

I am not sure. But it’s temperat resistance is much better than cement concrete, which means that fire damage will be less.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every IT companies provide some services as per their skill employee so what are the main factors that every employer should take care before expanding its services...
C cat examination for mechanical engineersI am a mechanical engineer thinking if having a carrer in computer? 
I am very confused about the companies. I have good communication and management skills. So please suggest me that what will be a good option for me to be placed.
my lecturer ask us to do some programming mini project . I need some help on how to start this project ,because this is my first time use c++ .if...
The name must be super and must be mindblowing