M.Tech Thesis in Energy Technology

hi sir,this is smrats. i am a student of M.tech in energy technology. i'v to make a thesis. please suggest me some topics on which i can do a thesis work.

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Solar or Windmill or Bio energy,
    in
    Refrigeration, Air conditioning and Purification
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Rupam Das pointed the right direction. One area of interest is distributed wind power, not depending on the grid.
    You can make a case for 1 to 5 KW wind mills. You should cover all technical issues such as design, maintenance, cost, comparative cost with other alternative energy sources and assessment about Indian and global potential for use. You can close with your own critical evaluation to round off the thesis.
    This may give you some ideas:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can i get more information about "AUTOMATIC DRUNKEN DRIVE DETECTIVE SYSTEM”
Hello everyone! i want to ask something. I have Xilinx EDK 9.2i. And I need to drive a TFT Display. But the problem is, theri is no tft controller in...
can anybody send me ukpsc sallybus and previous year question papers.
Unlike the regular cars that we use , golf carts are light-duty vehicles only transporting a golfer with his golf-clubs. These aren't available much in India since there aren't many...
when i click a image in the joomla template i want to set the banners and modules for inner pages