M.tech project topics related to structural engineering

1. M.tech project topics related to structural engineering

Replies

• Raksha Bs
    Raksha Bs
    Hi I m cad Structures student... I need some gud interesting topics for project..Can yu plzzz help by suggesting me some topics?
  • Lina Makita
    Lina Makita
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Lina Makita
    Lina Makita
    Rakshabs
    Hi I m cad Structures student... I need some gud interesting topics for project..Can yu plzzz help by suggesting me some topics?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    😁here for you, i hope it will help
  • Raksha Bs
    Raksha Bs
    Lina Makita
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    😁here for you, i hope it will help
    Hi..
    Thank yu fr reply...
    Send some interesting topics about steel or bridges or some designing, analysis part so that I can do better...
  • vikas aggarwal
    vikas aggarwal

Looking for some interesting topic for Mtech civil structural engineering 

• Civil Er Jasoliya
    Civil Er Jasoliya

Hello i m M.tech structural engineering students...and i need mini project topics name

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discuss mathod of determining various paramaters of an open loop op-amp with revelant ckt and mathematical analysis.?
The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has decided to postpone the testing of Reusable Launch Vehicle - Technology Demonstration (RLV-TD) to 2016. ISRO engineers had scheduled to test the RLV...
Space flight is much more complex experience for the astronauts than what they show us in movies, be it 'The Martian', 'Interstellar' or 'Gravity'. No matter how much the directors...
Hero MotoCorp Ltd. has announced the launch of all new motorcycle - the Hero Splendor PRO on the auspicious occasion of Navratri in India. The iconic bike goes on sale...
You can buy OnePlus 2 without invite on Amazon today. The 64GB sandstone black model is priced at Rs. 24,999 and Amazon's promising two day delivery as well. Those who...