M-Tech project in structural engineering

Hello everyone,

My name is NILESH APTE, pursuing my M.tech degree in structural engineering from VJTI mumbai, I m in my 2nd year now and I have to start with my project work from next month onwards, so , i kindly request all the members, friends and my seniors, to kindly suggest me a very good dissertation topic in the analysis field, it must be innovative and if of the members are doing Ph.D in any analysis field in structural engineering, then i would like to talk with them and complete my dissertation under them...........
Hope my request will be obliged, and i will be waiting for your valuable support

thank you

Replies

• EricLKelly
    EricLKelly
    Dear friend it is very important project that writing dissertation on the analysis field in structural engineering. Better you go for any approved dissertation writing service from online. They can suggest better dissertation topics.
  • Ashley Sewell
    Ashley Sewell
    All you need is to visit different dissertation journals related websites to view different samples written by previous dissertation writers, students or researchers. There you need to list all topics that are related to your field and then you can create a unique topic following all those topics. However, there are some dissertation writing services that can also guide you by providing a list of free dissertation topics.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NAME : V.S.Aparna ENGINEERING TRADE : E.C.E LOCATION : Chittoor OCCUPATION : Student HOBBIES & INTERESTS : Watching T.V.,listening music,interested in learning new things AIM IN LIFE : To get...
guyzzplz help me out!! i had applied for summer internship in my college & have been selected in both Indraprastha Power Generation Corporation Limited (IPGCL) and Posoco, Delhi. But I...
Check out these 15 totally ridiculous laws from all over the world. Post your comment below.
Looks like iPhone 5 has been leaked with a longer than usual body and a smaller dock. Check -
I am a crazy guy who completes his Bachelors in Electronics & Communications.