M.Tech Nanotechnology

Hi all,

i have a plan to do Mtech nanotechnology.... will it be helpful?

pls give ur suggestion.

Aparnu

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tell us, why are you planning to do M.Tech in NanoTechnology?
  • aparnu
    aparnu
    The_Big_K
    Tell us, why are you planning to do M.Tech in NanoTechnology?
    hi,

i read some articles, from that i came to know the vast uses of this technology in fields like mechanical,electronics,medical...health care,food products,etc.... and in most countries government is investing a lot for this technology. In future,this would come among the top... so i prefer this. pls suggest me...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    As you have read: Nanotechnology is useful in many fields. You already know the answer. What suggestions do you expect from us?
  • Differential
    Differential
    aparnu
    hi,

i read some articles, from that i came to know the vast uses of this technology in fields like mechanical,electronics,medical...health care,food products,etc.... and in most countries government is investing a lot for this technology. In future,this would come among the top... so i prefer this. pls suggest me...
    I would say one more thing here. Get the basic information about what this field is all about. Refer some books of the course. If you like it, then go for it. Just going for something only because it has high market value even if you don't like it, doesn't make any sense to me.

Interest should be given priority over market demand of that field. (my opinion 😀 )

What do you say?

--Diff

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hay me doing Electronic Engineering and my Java or Object oriented is very weak. Some one help me in learning Thanks In Advance
Hi everyone..... i am doing my final year project on fingerprint and password security system...i have almost done the fingerprint part ..but i don't know how to add password with...
Im Julian from ON, Canada and I'm a student enrolling in a Mechanical Engineering program as of Sept '09. My hobbies would have to be tinkering with gadgets and playing...
hi...can any one tell me how to read data from any external device using matlab
Can anybody provide me with a simple lab environment DDoS attack code along with its intrusion detection system code for linux environment.....