CrazyEngineers
  • Hi Friends,
    Here's seeking some advice and wisdom. I have done E&C Engr and have 2yrs work ex in MNC. Now, I want to do M.Tech in Industrial / Engineering Management. Scoring well in GATE Feb 2009, may not be possible for me now, as due to work pressure I am unable to devote time for studies. Can u suggest some colleges which has this course and accepts students w/o GATE score as well. I know, Manipal Inst. of Tech does, but i want to know some more colleges as well.
    Plz do help me in this regard.

Regards,
    Biplab
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Biplab_Basak

MemberDec 15, 2008

M.Tech (Industrial Engineering & Management) @ West Bengal University of Technology.
    Interview
    18 seats
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • hiavinash

MemberJan 3, 2009

Hi,
    The Institution of Engineers(India) has a self study model for M Tech. Total 11 paers+thesis+project. One can appear upto three papers every semester. Degree awarded by BITS Ranchi. Details at ieindia.org.
    Cancel
  • asish_om

MemberApr 23, 2010

Dear Bisla,

I would like to know where you have joined for the above course.

I am also pretty much in your situation. Working in MNC + ECE Graduate. If you dont mind please send a mail to <snipped> regarding the details.

Thanks a lot..!!
    Asish
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register