M Tech after MBA?!

Hi all!

I am in B tech 1st year(college life just started 😉 )

From now I have make up mind for CAT.

But I always wanted to enter IIT. Ok, NIT is also good but still...

The only way comes in mind is to qualify GATE after completing MBA and do M tech in cs from IIT.(after MBA :-o)

But will be it of any use in terms of carrier?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow, this is amazing! You've just taken up engineering and already thinking about management? Don't you think you should spend some time learning, understanding and implementing engineering? Also, it would be nice if you could focus on building up on few extra-curricular activities.
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    mtech. before mba is okay. but mtech after mba is sort of weird decision. It shows you don't have any prior knowledge about these fields. It would be better if you gain some knowledge & than decide what you want form your life.
  • georgerobinson
    georgerobinson
    vik001ind
    mtech. before mba is okay. but mtech after mba is sort of weird decision. It shows you don't have any prior knowledge about these fields. It would be better if you gain some knowledge & than decide what you want form your life.
    Exactly, make it clear your way and then go for it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can some body post the details about the hcl hiring process for releasing offer letter/?
What is displacement current and conduction current and how they are produced ? Does change in magnetic field produces current ? what is the name of current produced by magnetic...
We are searching for topic related to mobile applications. Please suggest some related ideas. Ideas on cloud computing are also welcome.
• Hi CIVILPRINCESS, you are a Crazy Civil engineer, tell us more about yourself. Hiya CEans. my name is Niranjana. I’m doing my 3rd year civil engineering in India. I...
I an using Ubuntu 10.04 as my OS and i installed GNU C++ compiler wants to know that what is the command to compile C++ program on UNIX system? Is...