M Eng vs MS

CEans anybody know what is the difference between M Eng vs MS in germany. Both are equal in degree? , which has the more advantage, which degree will give good job after returning to INDIA. I have selected ESSLINGEN university (M Eng), i want to know whether this is a good university and the certificate obtained is value in INDIA.

Please help me.

THANKS

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    killer.bird
    CEans anybody know what is the difference between M Eng vs MS in germany. Both are equal in degree? , which has the more advantage, which degree will give good job after returning to INDIA. I have selected ESSLINGEN university (M Eng), i want to know whether this is a good university and the certificate obtained is value in INDIA.

Please help me.

THANKS
    What exactly is M Eng?
  • killer.bird
    killer.bird
    CEans anybody know what is the difference between M Eng vs MS in germany, which is best degree?, and which will give good value in INDIA.
    I have selected ESSLINGEN university, i want to know whether this is a good univ and the certificate is value in INDIA.

Please help me,

THANKS
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    it depends upon the rating of the univ.do a survey in Indian foreing office abt the univ and its degree,and also check with german foreign office in india if possible talk to fellow students of that univ
  • udaykirann99
    udaykirann99
    Dear Friend,

Value of the Certificate depends on the credits of the course.If possible try to reach any of the daad information center's near to you. Its purely a german organization.They will not charge for counseling.

GO THROUGH THIS SITES---THIS WILL HELP U

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • killer.bird
    killer.bird
    thank for your reply SG,

i want the clear idea about anybody of our CEans have done M Eng degree.

thanks
  • killer.bird
    killer.bird
    thanks for your reply udaykirann,

i have surfed daad website for more than 25 times and also surfed many sites, but i have not got the clear idea about the degree. i am afraid of approaching DAAD because it is an germany organisation probabily they will support only for germany universities, they will suppress the truth behind that course.

I thought that any of our CEans will have the experience in M Eng.

thanks
  • killer.bird
    killer.bird
    The_Big_K
    What exactly is M Eng?

M Eng -> MASTER OF ENGINEERING

IT IS DIFFERENT FROM

Msc -> MASTER OF SCIENCE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a Communication Engineering student in my final year of study. I need to do a project related to Optical Fibers. Any suggestions? Preferrably, a project without any optical...
Sir can you please tell me some good, innovative and simple to do project ideas? I'd really appreciate your help and support.
hi everybody, can you help me in finding a suitable project for the above theme.the project should be innovative and a working model,with a budget upto 10,000/-.bye!
😒 ANY INNOVATIVE IDEAS FOR FINAL YR MECHANICAL PROJECTS?
Could any one of u guys give me any idea of how to remove the side stand of the motorcycle when the motocycle has started moving........if any one could help...