CrazyEngineers
  • killer.bird
    killer.bird

MemberDec 16, 2008

M Eng vs MS

CEans anybody know what is the difference between M Eng vs MS in germany. Both are equal in degree? , which has the more advantage, which degree will give good job after returning to INDIA. I have selected ESSLINGEN university (M Eng), i want to know whether this is a good university and the certificate obtained is value in INDIA.

Please help me.

THANKS
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 16, 2008

killer.bird
    CEans anybody know what is the difference between M Eng vs MS in germany. Both are equal in degree? , which has the more advantage, which degree will give good job after returning to INDIA. I have selected ESSLINGEN university (M Eng), i want to know whether this is a good university and the certificate obtained is value in INDIA.

Please help me.

THANKS
    What exactly is M Eng?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • killer.bird

MemberDec 16, 2008

CEans anybody know what is the difference between M Eng vs MS in germany, which is best degree?, and which will give good value in INDIA.
    I have selected ESSLINGEN university, i want to know whether this is a good univ and the certificate is value in INDIA.

Please help me,

THANKS
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberDec 16, 2008

it depends upon the rating of the univ.do a survey in Indian foreing office abt the univ and its degree,and also check with german foreign office in india if possible talk to fellow students of that univ
    Cancel
  • udaykirann99

MemberDec 16, 2008

Dear Friend,

Value of the Certificate depends on the credits of the course.If possible try to reach any of the daad information center's near to you. Its purely a german organization.They will not charge for counseling.

GO THROUGH THIS SITES---THIS WILL HELP U

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • killer.bird

MemberDec 16, 2008

thank for your reply SG,

i want the clear idea about anybody of our CEans have done M Eng degree.

thanks
    Cancel
  • killer.bird

MemberDec 16, 2008

thanks for your reply udaykirann,

i have surfed daad website for more than 25 times and also surfed many sites, but i have not got the clear idea about the degree. i am afraid of approaching DAAD because it is an germany organisation probabily they will support only for germany universities, they will suppress the truth behind that course.

I thought that any of our CEans will have the experience in M Eng.

thanks
    Cancel
  • killer.bird

MemberDec 16, 2008

The_Big_K
    What exactly is M Eng?

M Eng -> MASTER OF ENGINEERING

IT IS DIFFERENT FROM

Msc -> MASTER OF SCIENCE
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register