LyfeLog! A New Social Network On Your Smartphone, Teaser Video!

Hey guys! I'm sharing the video to our new startup which is a social networking app.

Me and my friend have been brainstorming for this app for quite a long time and as we near our launch we are letting out some of the features we have included. Our developer team have been working day in and day out to give us the perfect results and we would soon be launching this app for BETA testing which would be on request.

We are calling it LyfeLog, where you could log your whole life in a single place. With LyfeLog you don't need to use different apps for all the social networking you do. You get everything in one place. The website in under construction and I would be adding the link here soon. This app would be available soon on Android and iOS. Do check out the teaser video below.

Hoping for your feedbacks and your thoughts on this!​
EDIT: Website launched! Register for Beta Testing! Visit our webpage #-Link-Snipped-#.​
Link to Facebook Page: #-Link-Snipped-#​
Link to Twitter Page: #-Link-Snipped-#​

Replies

• lal
    lal
    That is an interesting way you present things in the teaser. Makes everyone glue to it till the very last moment 😁 Looking forward to the launch. Good luck buddy.
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    Thank you! We would be launching the website by tomorrow with most of the features chalked out. The app launch would be next month and applications for BETA testing would be accepted right when we launch the website. Looking forward to the CEans here for reviewing and testing our app. 👍
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    An excellent teaser I would be happy to test test the Beta version
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    Post edited with website link! Register for Beta Testing!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Interesting! Few questions- How do plan to store massive amount of data generated through the app? What is your business model?

+1 for the teaser video.
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    Nothing new or different. We are using cloud storage with a PHP-MySQL database backed server. And we are still working on the business model.
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    Btw, LyfeLog would be subscription based with a three month trial and later on a very low amount would be there which is yet to be decided. Early subscribers may be given free subscriptions too 👍
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, cloud of course is the best way to go about it. Amazon's got very good offers on storage - both S3. It'd be worth trying.

Wishing your team all the best for the success of Lyfelog.
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    Yes! We are going for Amazon! 😁
    Thank you so much sir! Will keep the community updated with everything!
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    Post updated with Facebook and Twitter Page!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Re-thinking the entire Tablet-PC experience, Asustek Computer Inc. or ASUS the tech giant has come up with Transformer AiO P1801, an all-in-one PC which can be transformed into a tablet....
Twitter, the 140 characters micro-blogging platform, just got better for the Apple iMac and Macbook users with the launch of its version 2.2.1 update. Twitter for Mac users who run...
I am trying hands in WordPress, now looking for a secure and fast image hosting site to host images for my site. I tried using dropbox and google drive looks...
AMD or Advanced Micro Devices, the world's most popular chip-maker, next only to its mega rival Intel, is now launching two new families of mobile chips. Based out of Sunnyvale...
You have already read about ASUS Transformer AiO P1801 and you must have been scared of the idea of carrying at 18.4 inch tablet around but now HP has taken...