Luchi here, Computer professional

It may not be right place for introduction but i have not found and category or thread of this type. Hi all senior members and friends of this community. Luchi is here , your new friend. I live in U.S. a computer professional and doing Masters in Computer Application. I am interested in discussing about computer hardware and software trouble and troubleshooting,about new S/W and H/W . I hope you people will help me by guiding the whole journey in this forum. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Luchi ๐Ÿ˜€ We do have a category for introductions (I've moved your thread). We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word. We look forward to active contribution from you.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Welcome to CE luchi ๐Ÿ˜€

keep an active participation ๐Ÿ‘
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Luchi,

Keep an active participation with us.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome Luchi, good to have you at CE!
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome to CE family...
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    welcome to ce
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    What's up? Welcome to CE!
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi welcome to CE....
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    wellcome
    keep active on CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi i want to do some new project related to B.Tech degree of Information Technology and also in a C Programming as im very much interested in C please suggest...
hi friends,i am doing B.Tech, i gotta go for training(6 months), i have 2 choices either i can go in 7th sem, from( june,2010-jan2011) or in 8th sem(jan 2011-to june...
hi.. i have read somewhere that a computer doesn't create any folder anywhere by the name CON. i have tried it and was surprised why this happened.. i have put...
Received following mail from Thoughtworks Pune folks: Official Website: Careers at ThoughtWorks - Ignite Pune 2 | ThoughtWorker Ignite comprises a series of 5 minute talks on a wide variety...