LTE Network Service Providers In India

I'm curious to know which are the best LTE network providers in India apart from Airtel. I've been reading that 4G isn't quite equivalent to LTE (Long Term Evolution). What I know is that Airtel operates their 4G network services in three cities in India - Kolkata, Bangalore and Pune. I also learn that the Airtel 4G service isn't up to the expectations.

So, are there any other smaller LTE players in India? If not, who are the next candidates in the line?

Replies

• Pattabhi
    Pattabhi
    Reliance is working on 4G..but 5G will take over soon before 4G gets settled.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    How many Indians are opting for 4G?👎

In that scenario how will they ever plan to migrate to 5g when the price tag attached to 4G is yet to be brought down
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pattabhi
    Reliance is working on 4G..but 5G will take over soon before 4G gets settled.
    5G is at least a decade away from us. The work has already began in Europe, but the standardisation is going to take a long time. 4G will be old by then. Read: #-Link-Snipped-#

Yes, Reliance is working on 4G. Just want to know who's going to offer (or offering) full LTE experience?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Alright, Skype is offering 1 month free calling all over the world free of cost. But the offer is valid only if you are an existing Skype user and have...
It turns out that people usually (and only) get up early in the morning (around 6 AM or before) when they've to catch a bus or a train. Or maybe...
We currently use number of posts to decide the rank of the user on the community. The higher the post count, the higher is the rank and the user title....
i have always faced difficulty in differing them..........as there purpose seems to be the same.
How can i identify a rotor interms of number of poles, frame size etc if its not marked. l want to match a rotors to their stators but the challenge...