Low complexity routing algorithm for smart metering based on PLC

i am doing project on smart metering based on plc ...........any idea about this

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dhayalan.S
    i am doing project on smart metering based on plc ...........any idea about this
    We've absolutely no idea about your project. If you could tell us a bit about what you are trying to do and ask very specific questions or doubts, I'm sure all the engineers would love to help you succeed.

Unfortunately, we can't spoon feed.
  • Dhayalan.S
    Dhayalan.S
    i'm asking the idea about low complexity routing algorithm

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Before we begin, we would like to clarify this is not a new product from the Cupertino giant, but a one off piece Leica camera designed by Jonathan Ive for...
Friends generally I have seen transformers used in small equipment like chargers etc have windings of naked wire and separation between two layers is done by some fabric material..... My...
Researchers at the Disney Lab have formulated a new technology wherein people can actually experience the texture of a particular object being displayed in the touchscreen, the texture being conveyed...
Hello friends every body knows that current flows across the metals and the railway track and the rail compartments all are metal . So friends my question os that of...
i want any one to help me in my project . my project is to take infromatiom from gps module and send this information by gsm module to no. and...