My name is lovedeep sandhu
I am doing my btech in mechanical trade
I am from ferozepur
My aim is to become good engineer
I like this site very much because this site is solution of my all problem

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    WElcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We look forward to your active participation on the forums and hope you will tell your friends about us 😀
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE! Where is Ferozepur?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gohm
    Welcome to CE! Where is Ferozepur?
    Punjab, India : Google Maps
  • gohm
    gohm
    Ah, great. Thank you!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If we say that there is only two energy band gap ie valence band and conductence and there is no othere band exist for which but in defintion of fermi...
So guys ive done my certification in Java(SCJP/OCJP) and i am thinking of joining Android or iOS development classes,Which one would you guys suggest will stand good in the future...
Blackberry Z10 was sold out in flat two days in India after its official launch and ever since then, BB users were eagerly waiting for the arrival of WhatsApp messenger....
well, i was searching ideas for designing very fluidic and ergonomic web interfaces (just to compile info to use it in future) when i came across this: https://www.moma.org/interactives/exhibitions/2008/elasticmind/ the web...
IIT Kanpur has launched the Startup Internship and Placement Program (SIPP). The aim of the program is to connect the startup companies with IIT Kanpur students who are willing to...