Looking for summer internships

hi crazy engineers,
iam a 3rd mechanical engineering student
im searching for an intership programme in this summer
would u pls help me to find one?? 😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright. I guess engineering students here need a course in how to ask questions.

Mechengine: Where in the world are you located? Where in the world are you looking for internship?

The best way is to write to the HR/PR people in the organizing you are applying to.
  • Erjitendra
    Erjitendra
  • mechengine
    mechengine
    im in TamilNadu now
    i would like to have an intership program at anywhere in south India!!😒
  • gohm
    gohm
    Ok, that still does not narrow it down enough, you realize how many mech related positions there must be in all of S. India?! Start contacting firms you are interested in and speak with the HR dept. to find out the details of any internship program they might have. Some firms will advertise at your school.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Buddy,you sure get in touch with the concern poeple in propective companies,also you can take help of your placement officer/professors in your college!!!...Happy searching!!!
  • venkatale
    venkatale
    mechanical 2nd year student i am,
    looking for internships

mail

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Check Out this blog for Piping Engineering Piping Info For Piping Jobs visit: Piping Jobs Thank you
New survey reveals PPE manufacturers need to give more support to health and safety managers in the construction industry A new independent survey has revealed that health and safety managers...
According to Dennis Gartman: It’s abundantly clear that we have been in recession; we're in a recession; and we’re likely to remain in a recession through the greatest portion of...
CEans, Lot of you might be wondering why you see the '+' sign after few usernames. Let me solve the mystery for you 😀 The '+' sign indicates your contact/buddy....
Hello Everybody: Congratulations to all, my goal to participate in this forum, is to share my bibliography, and obviously, make it bigger. basically, books referred to the MARINE ENGINEERIN DISCIPLINE...