Looking for php developer with experience on Vtiger (Open Source CRM software)

Hello Guys , I am looking for some one who can help me in a Project(assigned by a US based Company) that will be based on Vtiger (Open Source CRM software)

Requirements of projects are to enhance the functionality of Vtiger by adding some modules to provide financial services and make it more secure, flexible and scalable

It will be a paid Project and duration of project is of 3 months , we have to deliver the project by the end of December, since i am already having a lot of workload and i would be happy to share my revenue with you, if you can reduce it by working with me.

I just want someone who will be reliable, trust worthy and passionate about learning new things.

and last but not least, you should be able to meet deadlines.

Enough Talk :- If anyone interested then PM me on my ce account ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    No response so over ๐Ÿ˜”
    Come on friends, It does not matter that you know or don't know about crm or vtiger
    I assure you that you will not regret upon your decision
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Here is my another paid project details

I am looking for some xml, xslt expert , who can work with me

I will discuss my requirement with you on a private chat, If interested contact me via pm through this forum

Thanks

PS:- It is better to work on some project and gather knowledge rather that working on facebook by clicking likes, shares etc
    Hope to get good response now, will also share my 50% revenue , if we perform a nice job
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    HI Guys
    i need a web designer, if you have good designing skills , then contact me immidiately

thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In news today, Sony has bought Sony Ericsson from Swedish telecoms equipment maker Ericsson to now have gained full access over Sony Ericsson. Sony will buy 50% of the firm...
Quote: Designer Scott Amron, who never ceases to amaze with his endless progression of crazy ideas like the Keybrid, Brush & Rinse and my alltime favourite, Die Electric offers up...
Hi Guys, Here You can Discuss about the requirements of IT Industries.. I have been in this industry since 12 years and i found most of the freshers has lack...
I'm wondering whether Skype can make calls over the LAN. What I know is that the software uses similar technology like Kaazaa and it should be possible to make calls...
Hey CEans, I hope most of most of us are fans of Peter England. Ever wondered why Peter England is the largest in India? Check this out: Peter England: About...