CrazyEngineers
  • Hello Guys , I am looking for some one who can help me in a Project(assigned by a US based Company) that will be based on Vtiger (Open Source CRM software)

Requirements of projects are to enhance the functionality of Vtiger by adding some modules to provide financial services and make it more secure, flexible and scalable

It will be a paid Project and duration of project is of 3 months , we have to deliver the project by the end of December, since i am already having a lot of workload and i would be happy to share my revenue with you, if you can reduce it by working with me.

I just want someone who will be reliable, trust worthy and passionate about learning new things.

and last but not least, you should be able to meet deadlines.

Enough Talk :- If anyone interested then PM me on my ce account 😀 😀 😀
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Manish Goyal

MemberNov 2, 2011

No response so over 😔
    Come on friends, It does not matter that you know or don't know about crm or vtiger
    I assure you that you will not regret upon your decision
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberNov 7, 2011

Here is my another paid project details

I am looking for some xml, xslt expert , who can work with me

I will discuss my requirement with you on a private chat, If interested contact me via pm through this forum

Thanks

PS:- It is better to work on some project and gather knowledge rather that working on facebook by clicking likes, shares etc
    Hope to get good response now, will also share my 50% revenue , if we perform a nice job
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberApr 17, 2012

HI Guys
    i need a web designer, if you have good designing skills , then contact me immidiately

thanks
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register