Looking for New Office

ElizabethDrawin
@elizabethdrawin-cfU0Sm โ€ข Oct 23, 2024

My name is Cameron Sharpe CEO of <snipped>. I am running a dating website. Am planning to open a back office in India and looking out for some good space with fully furnished office. I came to know about India from my members and friends so looking forward to find new place in India. If you have any information and want to share with me.

My email id is <snipped>
I welcome you to visit my website at

<snipped>

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Differential

    @differential-0aMwAJ • Feb 2, 2009

    Hi Cameron, welcome to the forum!
    India is one of the leading countries in the field of Information Technology with many MNCs having their offices here.
    Here are some of the IT cities in India that I know of, their brief description and their wekipedia links.

    1) Mumbai: Known as financial capital of India. Is a capital of Maharashtra State.
    <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumbai" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Mumbai</a>

    2) Bengaluru (Also known as Bangalore): Biggest IT City in India. Capital of Karnataka State
    <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangalore" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Bangalore</a>

    3) Pune: IT City
    <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pune" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Pune</a>

    4) Hydrabad: IT City. Capital of Andhra Pradesh State.
    <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyderabad,_Andhra_Pradesh" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh</a>

    5) New Delhi: Capital of India.
    <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Delhi" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">New Delhi</a>

  • silverscorpion

    @silverscorpion-iJKtdQ • Feb 2, 2009

    Then I'd also like you to consider Chennai.

    <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chennai" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Chennai</a>

  • gohm

    @gohm-F3UUpP • Feb 2, 2009

    I would suggest sourcing a commercial R.E. agent or firm...