Looking for JOB links

Hey guys can you share links where I can apply job as a Telecommunication engineer? I am looking forward to find job in Europe or USA. Any kind of help is appreciated.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    George - your best bet is to get an account with Monster or similar job portals. Of course, could you give us a bit of information about your education & work experience (if any)?

I'm sure any hiring manager browsing CE might be interested in talking to you.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Biggi, do we have any plans to open a section for uploading CV, so that CE can help budding engineers to get opprutunities as well??

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ CrazyBoy, that's a very good suggestion. Entire flow needs to be thought out and then we'll have to figure out how to integrate it with CE.

Also, we'll have to make sure that the uploaded data is not misused. I'm even thinking we should make an options page in each members profile where important information from resume can be uploaded.

More discussions on this - in a new thread, please 😀 . We certainly don't want new ideas to be lost in regular discussion threads.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Well, I'm sorta a case study. I was offered a job after the company read one of my MATLAB posts 😛 But unfortunately my career path is a lot different.

I also agree with the CV uploading thing 😀 An online resume editor would help too.
  • Babette
    Babette
    Looking for good job site. Please visit this site cloudjobs.net. They are the NO.1 online source for jobs in cloud computing and software services. They provide a good service fro the job seekers and the job providers. They are specialized in matching the applicants and the recruiters. It is not a ordinary job site. They helped me a lot for my career. I got a good job for my career with the help of them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi to all members, i'm searching for latest ieee projects in image processing. If any one having idea about it please help me.
i wanted to create a simpler robotic system for our tech fest in iit so help me as i am in first year
Hi there, I'm V1K . It seems a nice place for engineers. I'm pursuing my last year in computer science & engineering. Hope I will enjoy my stay here!
In my Article where i post some usefull SQL Server Optimization Tips click to view
Hi can someone please help me to configure GPRS on Blackberry 8310 , my Service provider is Airtel I would appreciate if someone could tell me the steps involved with...