Looking for Java and Dot Net Professionals

Dear Friends,

One of the leading IT company in Chennai is looking for Java and Dot net professionals (Female Candidate) with 1+ yrs of experience. Please find the details below.

Designation : Software Engg
Qualification : BE / MCA / M.Sc (CS and IT)
Experience Level ; 1 - 2 Yrs
Availability : Immediate - 20 Days

If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please forward your profile to #-Link-Snipped-#

Regards
Prakash

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How'd we know that you are authorised to accept resumes on your company's behalf? You should provide complete details of the company, job profile and provide your official email ID.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    kpinmail
    Java and Dot net professionals (Female Candidate) with 1+ yrs of experience.
    Sexist requirement and resume asking on Gmail. 😁 Nice try.
    Think, before sending resume to such *fake*.
    You might end up sharing your personal Email id, Phone Number, address and Date of birth.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IES Engineering Services Exam sample papers for download for engineering students. Objective Papers and General Ability Test.
For a month starting Wednesday - 20th January 2016, five planets that are not usually visible to the naked eye, will be visible. Interestingly, they’ll all be visible simultaneously. This...
Project Abstract / Summary : Agriculture is the backbone of our Indian economy, more than 70% of our land resources is under vegetation but still we are lagging in the...
Hello Friends, I am 2015 batch pass-out and completed B.tech in computer science. I am from ncr region and have no problem in relocating. I need some advice to modify...
Hello Friends, I am looking for some good job portals from which I can find vacancies in various startups.. Thanks!