Looking for experts in image recognition....

...experts.

We have a problem, we are not image people, but we wanted to know if the following was technically possible. We have 6 images 1....6, and a seventh called image A. Image A is a smaller segment of one of the images 1...6. It may also have been rotated, or scaled up or down. Can we

1. Work out which ones of 1...6 match A ?
2. Can we work out which pixels in the matches images from 1...6 match those in A ?

Paul

P.S If you are an amazing out of this world engineer with great exp in this field, do get in touch, we may have an awesome opp....

Replies

• brahmaasthra
    brahmaasthra
    Dear paul,
    if possible send me that 6+1 images to my id . I ll try to do that...
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I don't know if you've tried, but a friend of mine did something similar using MATLAB..Maybe you could try something to that effect
  • wassup
    wassup
    Very much possible. Need a better problem definition. What assumptions can I make about the images ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am the student of final yr egg. student & want to implement my final project on Automatic plant Irrigation . please help me
hi,i need a project title about motors
the highest power of 3 which exactly divide 10! is A : 3 B: 2 C; 5 D: 4
Suppose I have two OS, Windows Vista and XP installed on the hard drive. I want to remove Windows vista. Note: Windows Vista was installed after installing Windows XP.
Is there any IC eqivalent to the IC UM5506BH which is an audio recorder..... can anybody help me regarding this.......