Looking for creative projects on fabrication, machines or mechanisms

hi everyone, i m new on this place, when i was searching some ideas for my mechanical mini project then i found this place n joined, n i hope that i can find here what i want. actually i m 2nd year diploma in mechanical engineering student(3 yrs sub engineering course offered by T.U. of nepal), i have previously completed a "MINI-POWER HACKSAW" project with group of my friends. and now i'm planning to do something creative project of my level that may be on fabrication, machines or mechanisms, so can somebody help me plz with some ideas of mini-projects that i can handle with???????????????/
๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

these settings seem to be very confusing.........๐Ÿ˜’ 1) are these settings static or dynamic???????? if dynamic what factors affect toe in and toe out????????? how do they vary with slip...
in simple loop generator when conductor move in magnetic field ,voltages induced in conductor. i am confused abt the position of the conductor. the maximum voltages induces when conductor is...
pls help me... i doing my CCNA but i m not certified yet. My primary interest in networking. Is there any growth in Networking so can go ahead. & what...
I dont know about companies which give training for electronics and communication stream..plz tell me...and also the fee structure of that... Which is cheap and best
Hello everyone, m bond from Gurgaon India.. hav a nice time