Looking for Candidates for Project Managers & Civil Engineers

< post removed >

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Ram.

How about a short introduction of your company & website URL so that we are sure the candidates are sending their profiles to a legit company?
  • PRINCIPLE HR
    PRINCIPLE HR
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Ram.

How about a short introduction of your company & website URL so that we are sure the candidates are sending their profiles to a legit company?
    Company details are confidential.

< removed >
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    In that case, we cannot allow you to post here. The posts are being removed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Its a pleasure to announce that CE & BITS PILANI GOA campus have join hands for QUARK 2010. QUARK is BITS PILANI Goa Campus' academic festival. QUARK organizers will...
A new mobile phone charger that will work with any handset has been approved by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), a United Nations body.Industry body the GSMA predicts that 51,000...
Can anyone help me get a nice project for electrical and electronics final year, which has a high relevance to automobile engineering?? I am really out of time. Its almost...
Dear Moderator, Greetings for the Day!!!!!! We convey our BIG TONN OF THANKS for removing our posting with out explaining or giving a chance to know the reason. Being a...
Friend i'm planning on doing a project related to Blood donations . project idea : If He/She needs blood , they have to just send an sms on a the...