Looking for a good thesis topic

Hi!
I'm on my last semester as a Mechanical Engineering undergrad and I'm looking for a nice topic for my thesis. We have 3 months to finish it doing simulations and experiments. Can you suggest a simple yet relevant topic? General topics include thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, and machine design. Please help me with this fellow crazy engineers. It's my last hurrah before graduation. Thanks a lot!

Replies

• kashish0711
    kashish0711
    The new design going for the cars that can fly, how about that?
    I am not talking about the propeller fan thing but the cars that unfold wings like an aircraft. 😀

or may be use of some other fuel system in vehicles.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please , if anyone could suggest anytopic for the final year project in automobile stream. I request to suggest something new and wiyhin a low budget. Thanks
wat r the softwares used by electronics and communication students
1. Coca-Cola was originally green. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 2. The most common name in the world is Mohammed. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 3.The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they...
Again I come up with Crazy Boy's Quiz season I - 2 Q) What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common? -CB
Dear all members; This concept manual is prepared to discuss basic design and engineering of Car Park ventilation systems. you can download it from here: Gohm