Looking for a carrer change -HELP

Hi all.

I am currently working for an MNC. I am working for Infrastructure Management Services. Here all projects opertae on 24/7. So i need to change my carrer to some Database or Testing. I am not sure to which domain i need to change.

Kindly advice

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi saranya,

Does your company want you to switch over to Database or Testing ? I would say both the fields have their own advantages and disadvantages. What are your interests of working? Please make clear. 😀

Thanks !

[ @CE Team I guess this thread need to be transferred to appropriate section. If so please check this one also- #-Link-Snipped-# 😉
    ]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ Shalini - She said Database or Testing.

@ Saranya - Which field do you find more intersting?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    @ Shalini - She said Database or Testing.
    Sorry, read in hurry 😉 Edited the last post and thanks for transferring the theads to appropriate sections.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have private page to manage my mail and social network activity. i have a problem how to build aplication with php and facebook api to get information about :...
DO ANY ONE KNOW which is the metal that has the properties as ++== to GOLD
Read the KYCEan on CE Portal here -> Know Your CEan - SilverScorpion - CrazyEngineers
I'm looking for a good idea for a project, and i prefer a stimulation program specially by using MATLAB, i have seen few ideas but so far am still confused...
Hi .. Many people visit CE for 1. Project Ideas 2 . Training So for No- 2 i have some ideas , This summer is almost over , so we...