London Olympics 2012: Day 1, Controversy - 1

We may expect few controversies in such a big tournament; but probably not on the very first day 😔

First day of Olympics came with the first controversy.
North Korea women footbal team walked off the ground after the South Korean flag was displayed mistakenly before the players on a giant screen before their match against Colombia.

Match delayed by an hour and team and Organizers made a full apology to the women's team and NC Olympic committee. They ensured that proper steps would be taken so that this type of instance won't happen again.

North Korea won the delayed controversial match by 2-0.

Flag is nation's pride at the other hand mistakes are bound to happen by humen's. What are your views on this incidence?

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A British computer hacker Gary McKinnon has broke into the top USA secret military and space agency networks. As per US prosecutor this is deemed as the "biggest military computer...
Hello everyone..😀 I am Savita & I like this site. Really good site it is.
i am BE (comp. sc.) passed out 60.4% with 2 years of gap (i screw it,i agreed) and i am thinking of doing a "Diploma in Advanced Computing" course from...
Mountain Lion Aka OSX 10.8 Download Coming Today (Update: It’s Live!) - Anyone here got an update? Sony’s Telephoto Zoom Lens SAL55300 – Zoom Within Your Budget - A single...
i m a new member of CE. m doing M.E in VLSI & Embedded system.... n want recent technology topics in VLSI n Embedded system for seminar... plz suggest...