London 2012: Congratulations SAINA NEHWAL !

Saina Nehwal, India - won the Bronze medal in Women's individual Badminton. Gold and Silver went to China. Saina's opponent WANG from China retired in Bronze Medal match after playing and winning the first set.

Folks, Congratulate Saina Nehwal for awesome performance. Many Congratulations!!!you made the whole country Proud.

-CB

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Congratulations to her!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Congratulations to Great Medal Winning Girl ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Her efforts really paid off. Many insisted her to leave the Gopichand academy and go for Training elsewhere abroad. She stayed here and proved that she can do it. Thanks to Gopichand and the other "Gopi"-Gopi raju in training her. Congrats Siana ๐Ÿ˜€.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

myself naman agarwal... doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics from New Delhi i m a student i like reading posts on crazyengineers.com, watching discovery channel, listening music, want to crack...
Are the scientists proud of their invincibility? Is this True? Give me your views on this..!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
Hi I want to know which type of transducer are used to convert sound energy into electrical energy,Please post complete name ,your help will be appriciated. Thanks Sumit
138 skydivers shattered the vertical skydiving world record as the flew heads down in a massive snowflake iformation in Illinois. It took over fifteen attempts in presence of judges for...
i mraj i want become engineer in field of power and machine engineering