Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 - Your Green Keyboard

Let me confess - I love Apple Bluetooth Keyboard. While I'm using one to type this post, I'm quite impressed by the looks of the new Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard #-Link-Snipped-#. The traditional problem with wireless keyboard is that they need periodic battery replacement. The obvious solution is to make the keyboards solar powered. Logitech has taken a step in this direction and launched wireless solar keyboard K750.

#-Link-Snipped-#
Logitech K750 | Image Via: Logitech

The keyboard is just 1/3" thick and has a solar panel just above the keymat. The keyboard charges itself in any light conditions (indoor as well). The keyboard establishes a wireless connection @ 2.4GHz and eliminates all the possible delays and dropouts. You can use it from a long distance if you have a big screen. Logitech provides a special app that informs you how much power is left in the keyboard and how much power you're getting from the surroundings. You'll also get a Logitech Universal Receiver that can handle 6 wirless devices simultaneously.

Our only concern about this keyboard is its price. In India, the K750 costs Rs. 5995.00! We wonder how many of you are willing to shell out Rs. 6k for this keyboard? Any takers?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony announced two new additions to the DSLR Alpha family - Sony A65 & A77. These two new models offer 24.3 mega pixel and 10- and 12- fps AF-enabled continuous...
Google is continuing its policy of slow up gradation of its recently launched social networking website Google+. The search engine is working on a widget which will help recent Google+...
With a growing and justified reasons by female athletes about the racing bikes, market forces are trying to design Female specific bikes to suit female body. Boardman's usual White colored...
I dread being online nowadays. You have to deal with so much of idiosyncrasies, you know. Every other Facebook user out there is craving for your 'likes' and 'comments' so...
Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak (Read: Small Talk with Steve Wozniak) together started a technology company to revolutionize personal computing. Apple Inc. today is world's second most valuable company today...