Login ID from GATE Website after Registration

After registering for online form filling for the Gate exam many did not recieved the login ID for futher processing.

What are students doing for this?

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The server is OK now. We can fill GATE application forms for real.
    I have posted some screen shots here. #-Link-Snipped-#ell all your friends that the GATE site is up and working. 😀
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Yes the server is working fine. I just applied today. Have to fill up the formalities and try to send the copies by tomorrow. Don't know where to start studying from.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is the message from GATE 2012 Official website: There is an unprecedented rush to apply for GATE 2012. In view of this, the last date for application has been...
The CAT 2011 will have only two sections. The first section is Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation; the second section is Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning. These two sections will...
Check out the practical guide for CAT 2011:
You can watch the complete tutorial and take sample papers here: IIM Tutorial If you find some useful resources, please post here in replies.
I believe lots of engineers here are appearing for CAT 2011. With just a week to go for the exam, what are your last minute strategies? Please share here. Here's...