Logbook Is 'Operations Management' Tablet By Chennai Based Perspecte

As engineers, we're used to log books for calculations. But Chennai based company Perspecte has named their product Logbook because it actually is a book for your operations management. The Logbook offers checklists and Logsheets so that you can keep records of your activities and expectations with this electronic gadget. A SyncServer keeps track of all the LogSheets that you generate at a central place so that you can access them on the go.

Logbook-Perspecte

LogBook specifications:

The logbook is a 7" device that is IP-54 rated. You get WLAN and Bluetooth features. This is not your regular tablet. The LogBook incorporates Barcode Scanner & Serial Port Data loggers. The tablet is run by a customized version of Android. The tablet can operate in three mods viz. mobile, handheld and fixed. The device ships with following apps installed:

• SheetDesigner allows you to create LogSheets and CheckLists
  • Offline for LogSheet and CheckLists : access your data even when internet is not available.
  • Shift wise pages and sign-offs
  • File Types Support LogSheets: Text fields and Option Lists
  • Supported content types in CheckLists: Images and Videos

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think they don't have an official website. But what is the use of developing a tablet that is used for a specific purpose only? They could have instead developed an app that does all these functions and works on all the available platforms like Android and iOS and Windows.
  • romspl
    romspl
    Our Operation required this kind of devices for our inspector that always go rounds on our detachment offices. where can I inquire this so that We can check details and the cost too...please reply me ASAP...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a student of b.tech computer science, i want to buy a laptop, main concern is low price,usefullness for whole course,speed and realiability of brand. so please suggest me...
hello everyone, i'm Davinder Kumar. I'm doing mechanical engg. nd now i'm in 3rd year.
Here are discussion about top colleges of India of M. Tech , admission and gate score
Sony and Intel have teamed up to launch the first ever ultrabook from Sony, called T13. The ultrabook is thin, lightweight (1.6 Kg) and offers great connectivity options. There is...
Today, Techcrunch posted screenshots of redesigned Bing search results page and says that it makes Google look like data overload. The post makes comparisons between the bing and the Google...