Locked out University Computer

I've been trying out all the possible ways to log into the university computers but all has not worked out ....I tried out the command prompt option but 5 system error were created and also access was denied ....some other computer have blocked cmd....tired of being out because I cant log in, help me out!!!!

Replies

• Magala semiteo
    Magala semiteo
    Hi engineers I indeed need your replies please.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not sure what exactly are you trying to do. Is your official username and password not working? We'd also need to know what kind of operating system you have and what are the error messages the system shows. Give us all the information you can so that we can understand the problem and offer a solution.
  • Magala semiteo
    Magala semiteo
    I forgot my password and am using Windows 7Ultimate
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    How about password recovery that will be helpful

If it is your system then try to remove the battery of the clock and that will reset the passwords of the system
  • Magala semiteo
    Magala semiteo
    Thanks for your replies, I solved the issue using konboot.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello All. I am a Civil Engineer from M.P. working in Water resources department. As I have joined this community of Engineers I feel at home.. Regards to all Engineers...
Branded Cities Network have come out with a whopping 18,000 sq.ft. Hi Res full motion LED media sign in the heart of Las Vegas. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...-worlds-largest-led-media-sign-162599756.html
Dear friends I just want to know the latest technologies that are used in modern air coolers(using humidity sensors).I also want to know the technology used in symphony and kenstar...
Final year b.tech student in search of a new,relevant,attractive theme for college magazine.eg:energy conservation,green energy..
Guys now a days even a few nano seconds are really important so with this in my mind I am posting this thread for every one to add their info...