Location Tracking Using Zigbee mesh network

Hi..everyone..Im doing my final year project on location tracking using zigbee networks......Ok...this is my project..The zigbee module is connected to the computer and the zigbee module is connected to a PAN with the help of some zigbee routers..So the routers will be placed around the room ..the routers should track the the person with the rfid tag and send the information to the zigbee transceiver(module)..I need to somehow interface the rfid reader to the zigbee routers..So my doubt is
1) can i interface it directly to the router?..Or
2) Is there any zigbee router with the inbuilt reading capablity ( in order to reject the rfid reader )..?..
3) If not what micro controller can i use?..Also i need to buy the zigbee module and zigbee routers of range 15 to 20 meters...in order to avoid high cost..
4) So can anyone suggest me what module and routers can i buy?//////

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I don't know whether it's hallucination or not, but I have noted that my Android device charges faster with Adapter than USB charging. So, I wonder is there any difference...
We know that, only domain why we hate smartphones is Short battery. Batteries drains out in no time in smartphones. I wonder, why does it take too long to re-charge...
Wondering if CEans can post programming related questions or challenges so that other CEans can work on them and everyone benefits by upgrading their programming skills? I don't have a...
Hi friends, I have two different questions. ​1. I search information about development new automation systems, not regular development that develop a new algorithm or new control method or search...
hi friends... can you guide me the procedure for home made induction motor