locate your lost iPhone, Android, Windows or Blackberry Smartphone

In recent time, a medium to high range smart phone costs you somewhere 20-50 K. I am sure that even a dream of losing your phone will give you some pain, and lost data of your phone will cause for some sleepless nights.

If someone deliberately stolen your phone, then breaking a pin is kiddo game, the only safe and secure thing you will have, is to wipe out the data. Or in case you have lost it accidently, then there should be few apps that will help you locate your phone. Let's see below iPhone, Android, windows and Blackberry apps that can help you.

Only thing you need to do is
register to these free apps before it's too late
FindmyPhone

For iPhone: Sign into iCloud.com and select a free app 'Find My Phone' to save your iPhone.

For Android: Google's Android Device manager can save your data as well as help locating your phone ones you register your device

Windows Phone: Go to windowsphone.com and register and install Find my Phone to save your phone's data and device itself from theft or accidental lost

Blackberry: Blackberry's Protect App allow you to sign-up for free to save your phone from any unforeseen instances.

So are you all set to download, install and register your Smartphone with the respective app, before it will be too late?

Share your views if you come across any other handy app for this purpose?

Replies

• Waseem Iftikhar
    Waseem Iftikhar
    For Samsung Androids S1,2,3,4,5 this is the best option to goto this site #-Link-Snipped-#
    and then login to your acccount and then you can easily find and track your Smartphone.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Thanks for sharing this beautiful information #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Month of May would be expected to see a tough competition between Microsoft and Apple. Microsoft's Satya Nadella has rolled out following invitations: ​ If Sources are to be believed,...
Yahoo has now globally unveiled its news aggregator platform app called the "Yahoo News Digest" for its Android users with an International edition. Back in January, the iOS app was...
hi frds ..I am shruti soni. I completed my computer engineering at past in 2013.currently i am working in SEO expert(search engine optimization).but my frds said me "this not right...
Watch this video and start debate. https://bit.ly/SKaAMw P.S: Stay Human...Stay curious.
Hello CEans ! So I am here again to introduce you to another fellow CEan. An amazing photographer, whose photos have robbed many hearts. An astounding creative designer (Yes Anoop!...