Locate+v.call friends pcs Gps mobile system

Im just discussing a new idea of a project ::

A mobile program that allows you to locate friends using the gps system and you can video call them using what ever network (3g,3.75g...etc)..

The program ,

Its a like a messenger (yahoo, msn ,...etc)

First:πŸ˜”login screen)
your user name is your mobile number;(log in)

2nd ::
a friend list is shown according to how many people have the program and shows you who is online ;

* you can locate them (Gps)
*video call them
*Pc computer can also have that program and can communicate with you

If you got a help or you liked this idea please reply πŸ˜€

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hey maldini !

Good idea..so when you are going to start working on it. I will be happy if could be of any help though communication people here can work better. πŸ˜€
  • maldini89
    maldini89
    OK LETS GO .. 😁:smile::smile:
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    maldini89
    OK LETS GO .. 😁:smile::smile:
    Ya ! Lets Go πŸ˜›

So it is a mobile program right? So how you are going to make it..any knowledge about it?
  • maldini89
    maldini89
    Unfortunately no knowledge but i will do my best to ask
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    maldini89
    Unfortunately no knowledge but i will do my best to ask
    ok not a problem so lets meet here tomorrow here only with more information . You also find and I will also do OK ? πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All, I am new to this forum. I have been trying to develop an NIDS. but i have stucked in verifying protocol stack. can any one send me details...
I firstly thyanks about what you did!i some information on bluetooth,really very intresting.am in year four electronics and telecomminication at KIGALI SCEINCE AND TECHNOLOGY IN RWANDA.I would like to ask...
can some one help me in choosing my career in robotics i am doing my under graduation with ece branch. thank you
The common problem most of us face is that we have to wait for long time to play the videos on YouTube. I'm wondering if there's a solution to this...
I have heard that matlab is used for many real world applications. What is the main use of matlab? how it is used in dsp?