load interactive power flow management in a remote substation

A transformer supplying power is the main transformer and an auxiliary transformer is connected for load sharing. Transformers are operated in parallel to share excessive load on one transformer. In this work a design is proposed to use one transformer as main transformer and the other one as auxiliary transformer.
The first stage of this project, if the main transformer, which is in operation, is overloaded for a period specified by standards, then the auxiliary transformer will be automatically switched on to share the load on main transformer. Whenever the load is reduced within the capacity of main transformer then only the main transformer will be operated and the auxiliary transformer will go to standby mode.
The second stage of this project, the loads are distinguished as critical and non critical loads. The critical loads are further classified as critical and most critical loads. When there is a sudden shut down of auxiliary transformer due to fault or maintenance during peak load condition, there will be supply of power only to the most critical loads.

all these are to be done using a micro-controller. can anyone help me out, regarding logic and coding of micro-controller please?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to electrical engineering section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I selected a topic for my mini project which is 'Implementation of IPPBX' using Asterisk Open Source Software and it got accepted. Infact my group's aim is to customize the...
Ferrari World Theme Park at Abu Dhabi is one of the places that's suddenly made to my 'must visit' places. The theme park is dedicated to 'Ferrari' and one of...
'Education' seems to be the new buzzword these days. Everyone's talking about transforming education and wondering how it can be changed. Lot of people have been advocating the use of...
This thread is dedicated for all who enjoy the taglines / punchlines and some who create their own. So you see these taglines on the Television or you read it...
i want to know what to do to analyse business after b.tech .Its because i found several students becomes B.A in some company and not in development field .What do...