Load Balancing algorithm using Java

I want to development an application which will be used for load balancing of an image processing server.
I want to development a middleware which passes the client requests to any of server, its a server-client type application.
Thank you.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    then???๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
  • vivekp26.1
    vivekp26.1
    help me.....how can i develop an application in java for client-server application? i know about sockets in java. will they work for this?...because there may be a large amount of requests to server and a middleware is going to handle it. I have to develop that middleware.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am looking for a package/ toolkit that can build Finite state automata from the event sequence I have. I dont have much programming knowledge to do this. Hence...
Hello everyone my name is Colby. Im 20 years old and a senior at Devry university in Kansas City, Missouri. I am graduating in June, and cannot wait to get...
CEans, I am thinking about replacing our most common smilies with new ones. Here's what I've - Not all of the smilies will be included, but the most common ones...
If you have problems creating and remembering strong passwords then this video is for you, [video=youtube;RaQnsCeSVZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaQnsCeSVZQ[/video] This Video will help you create strong passwords and remember them with ease, this...
I stick to the basics... This is my first post here... ๐Ÿ˜Ž... Name: Ranganath Engineering Trade: Electrical Location: Hyderabad Occupation: Working as an SSE for Wipro technologies Work Experience: 4...