Living Logo Of Google [ Must Watch Video ]

Professor Dr Edward Johnson and Clayton Wright from the Eastern Virginia Medical School created a 'living logo' of Google. Check out this awesome video below -

[video=youtube;6B9lIizKkPA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B9lIizKkPA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Cool Video.
    That's what you call Crazy Scientists! ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Engineer; Actually i was working on installing a power factor correcting on a factory and i heard an info i just want to confirm it: We all know that...
Samsung has updated the website Something big is coming and says something 'BIG' is coming on February 13, 2011. It's being guessed that it's either the next Samsung Galaxy S2...
i am doing a robot and one part of it is an electromagnet meant for lifting ferromagnetic materials and dropping it at some other place, and for this i decided...
respected friends, please sent me the papers related to renewable energy mostly using renewable waste
helllow friends, ๐Ÿ˜Ž i'm a BCA Student, here 2 learn frm u all, making friends........so plzz add me ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Glad 2 join here ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜