live telecast system as a project

i want to know whether it is possible for a student or a group of students to start a project on live telecast system, and if possible suggest a few methods.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dj_dhanan
    i want to know whether it is possible for a student or a group of students to start a project on live telecast system, and if possible suggest a few methods.
    That'd depend a lot of the team and their collective technical skills. So the answer is 'yes', it is possible. You'll have to brief your project to attract responses that you're looking for.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Have you thought of any ideas about implementation?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    That is really interesting idea and you need big group to work on this project. You can start working on documentation of this project and share it with CE, You may get some like minded people to work on this project with you. If not then you can get guidance also.
  • vprlas.ankit
    vprlas.ankit
    i m interested to work on your project.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey, I am currently into my last year of Computer Science and Engg. I am having a mega project this year and am not finding any good topics to prepare...
hello..iam trying to build a line follower using IR sensors..i want to simulate my circuit before implementing it. i tried it on multisim but could not can u give me...
German engineers have created a high speed camera that's capable of capturing some highly incredible slow motion videos. The concept looks interesting and I'm 100% sure that it's going to...
I am Jaspal and I have this question about machine designs. what is meant by surge in spring? Could some mechanical engineers of the community share the reason for its...
I stumbled upon this new service called 'Desktoppr.co' which has an awesome collection of wallpapers. I'm totally amazed to see their collection and am lucky to have an invite. The...