CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@yuvan • 26 Aug, 2010
hi guys. dis is yuvan. n am doing my b.tech final year. so plz suggest me some live projects in mechanical field.
@nash • 26 Aug, 2010 Re: suggest me some projects to do

hi yuvan i would suggest u to go for "hydraulic rocket" or something related to hydraulics because its quite interesting to work in hydraulics, i m also in my final year of b.tech mechanical this was sugeested to me but its already done in my coll. so my prof. told me to try something new hope u can work on this......
@vVINOD V HALDE • 29 Jun, 2015 piz suggest me any mechanical engineering project
3.7k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 18, 2015

There were times when people were crazy to get Gmail invites so that they could create a vanity email ID in the firstname.lastname@gmail.com format. But because Gmail was a Google...
4.1k views

@desalepraful · Jan 4, 2013

I'm looking for M.Tech level seminar on power system engineering. I'm currently a studen tof 1st year M.Tech (electrical engineering) student.
3.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 9, 2015

If you are scared to read the entire article because it looks VERY LONG, this article is meant for you. The whatsapp addiction is apparently becoming more dangerous than other...
24.9k views

@ravindra25 · Aug 15, 2009

tell me the some minor project ideas on mechanical engg.
10.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 18, 2014

As we declared previously, we are all geared up for celebrating the CrazyEngineers' 9th Anniversary on 26th November by celebrating the next week with a number of contests and giveaways...
3.5k views