Live Let Live

Hello friends i am Kenny from Tamilnadu

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kennyind
    Hello friends i am Kenny from Tamilnadu
    Nice avatar, Kenny 😀 Good to have you with us. How did you discover this website and what motivated you to join?
    Tell us a bit more about yourself.
  • kennyind
    kennyind
    Hello Mr.Big_K , I am pursuing EEE in Coimbatore institute of technology-Coimbatore-14 apart from this
    there is no special thing about me, and i am a common man
  • kennyind
    kennyind
    I myself find this website, My curiosity motivated me to join that's all
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    kennyind
    Hello Mr.Big_K , I am pursuing EEE in Coimbatore institute of technology-Coimbatore-14 apart from this
    there is no special thing about me, and i am a common man
    Hi Kenny. Welcome to the community. We hope to see you around participating in discussions often.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome, Kenny. Where is the cutlass?
    I tried to join CIT, when it started in 1956. Unfortunately it was also the start of caste politics in Tamil Nadu and I did not make it.
    I was invited there to give a talk on biomedical technologies decades later.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

According to Chris Guillebeau, the author of the famous book "The $100 startup", it's easier to make money chasing your dream and all it takes is just $100 to start...
I have been a very hardcore fan of LINUX .... & from last 2 years i have hardly consumed 2 to 3 hours in Windows OS. I believe in freewares...
I hope you will understand the thread's concept from the title. Am little confused with this!!!!😨 Can anyone help? I need the answer with reason. 😐
So friends, do you think Illuminati exists ?? Sometimes i believe so & sometime i don't ...... This conspiracy theory sounds so real, aint it ? Like Obama said they...
Me & my friend on our way to college .... after long conversation ... She : So what kind of PC you own ? Me : AMD FX4100 AM3+, 4...