CrazyEngineers
  • Update: The bomb was not real. Apparently, the sniffer dogs gave wrong signals.

I just got the reports that a live bomb has been detected in a posh hospital in Dhantoli, Nagpur. [​IMG]

I'll update as soon as I get the update.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Nagpur: A bomb was found on Saturday evening at a private hospital in Nagpur after a doctor was warned on phone that there would be an explosion.

The Crescent Hospital and Nursing Home in Dhantoli was evacuated after police was found wrapped in a black plastic bag. The police removed the bomb for disposal and conducted a search of the hospital.

Dr Aziz Khan, a physician at the hospital, told CNN-IBN he got a telephone call from an unknown person at around 1630 hrs IST who told him that a bomb would explode in 10 minutes. The caller spoke in Hindi and seemed to be calling from a phone booth.
    Nagpur police commissioner Pravin Dixit confirmed to CNN-IBN that bomb was found at the hospital.
    PTI reports Dhantoli was tense after news about the bomb spread.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 6, 2008

Re: Live bomb found in Dhantoli's(Nagpur) Crystal Hospital

The hospital name is 'Crescent'. The bomb has been successfully diffused.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register