little suggestion for encourage users

i ve seen that there is no 'thanks' button in here.

i suggest we shuld add thanks button so users can say thanks to poster without spamming the board...and it encourages the poster too.

and reputation button too.
so people will try to get reputations & thanks by posting good stuff here.
its my personal opinion bro's.

​

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Biggie(admin) is already working on Thanks Button
  • DAMAGER
    DAMAGER
    ohh i didnt know that as im new here.​
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    DAMAGER
    ohh i didnt know that as im new here...​

Most Welcome mate

By the way Reputation System is also good one πŸ˜‰ think on that Biggie πŸ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, it's on the list.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​ We're going to need some real time with the device to make a final opinion, but we're cautiously optimistic that HTC has a winner with its new Hero. The...
The documentation squad will be responsible for coming up with PDfs to be included in our CE Media Kit. Remember folks, our ultimate aim is to have CE Media Kit...
Hello people, I'm a new user of Simulink. i wrote an algo' for pupil detection in matlab, now i want to convert this code to simulink code because i want...
Hello people, i'm working on simulink with real time camera, i wrote embedded matlab code with loops that run's on the frame matrix and this makes a delay in my...
Learning a foreign language is not just a hobby anymore. Needless to say, It’s got more benefits than ever. Here's bringing you a simple way of learning Basics of Japanese....