Little Advice about laptops

HEy everyone! I wanted an advice regarding laptops. I am really confused which brand to prefer while buying a new laptop. Can u help me with this please? My range is maximum $800. Please help!

Replies

• itchap
    itchap
    cursed
    HEy everyone! I wanted an advice regarding laptops. I am really confused which brand to prefer while buying a new laptop. Can u help me with this please? My range is maximum $800. Please help!
    Checkout this similar thread i think this will solve your problem............

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • cursed
    cursed
    so I get to the conclusion that HP is better. And one more thing I wanted to ask. One can get really cheap laptops in christmas deal. Is that true? and does anyone know how much discount they offer in this deal?
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I'm not sure exactly how much discount they offer but yes, you can make a killing if you buy during the holiday season!!
  • cursed
    cursed
    Ok right. Thanks a lot! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Buddy, mainly christmus deals are useful if and only if you buy it from store. Christmus deals are not that good for online shopping.

Another advice is whenever you ask for review for anything, do specify your requriment as well.

HP is good choice in genral, Dell inspiron is cheap, so good for gamers and general users, Dell lattitude and above are costly and good for professionals as well, Sony Vio's looks are perfect. Mac is advanced box and real cost involvement is required for them.

So out of these what are your requirement. I guess in 800$ you can go for Sony ViO / HP Pavillion / Dell Lattitude. Among three if you need it for professional usage, go for HP.

-CB
  • cursed
    cursed
    I need it for professional usage mainly and so I require a laptop of good specs. Around 250 GB hard disk, 3.0 GB plus RAM, and it will be great to have a centrino processor. ๐Ÿ˜€ But I also want it to be good in appearance. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Does HP support different colours in laptops? Any idea? And also I have a relative abroad and will ask him to bring me the laptop from a christmas deal. So I wont be doing online shopping.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I'm not sure about different colors, but you can apply different "skins" on your laptop..

Go here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Yeah HP is lot more good mate..
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    HP is a good one CEan,
  • cursed
    cursed
    Thanks for the advice! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • rony1434
    rony1434
    Hi all.
    Guys please help me out.
    I am thinking of buying a new notebook having elegant skin soon, So
    could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing good notebook skins?
  • noothinaveen
    noothinaveen
    I want to buy a laptop around 40k and i want nvidia graphics,i5 processor,500gb hdd, RAM-4gb,home premium.Which one is good to me.Plzz reply me..................

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ˜Hai friends, I am abi, entering my 1st yr Engineering in Instrumentation&Control on Aug17.๐Ÿ˜ can i know ,how was the subject&opportunities?๐Ÿ˜•
hey guys m a 2nd yr mechanical engg. student temme how 2 apply 4 summer training at tata motors and maruti udyog???
We all are aware of the Swine flu pandemic in Pune. Many of the schools and colleges are closed. Since we are work in centrally air-conditioned environment even if once...
Off late, I've been finding LOTS of requests from members about seminar topics and I've often noticed a particular trend that they see a couple of topics being discussed and...
NAME:M.ABIRAMI EDUCATION:1st yr ENGINEERING STUDENT BRANCH:INSTRUMENTATION&CONTROL LOCATION:INDIA HOBBIE:LISTENING TO MUSIC& READING BOOKS AIM:I WANT TO BE AN EMINENT ICE STUDENT thanks pallvi for replying me immediately