List of universities offering a course in nanotechnology along with research

First of all, I would like to thank you all for showing me a path to pursue my master degreeπŸ˜€.. I have decided to step into the field of nanotechnology.. Could anyone provide me with a list of universities offering the course along with research..

Replies

• lordhaha
    lordhaha
    I think a great resource for nanotechnology stuff is ι£ŸγΉη‰©γ‹γ‚‰θ‘‰ι…Έγ‚’ζ‘‚γ‚γ†

Hope this helps

JohnT
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    @lordhaha: Good information.

@saranya.R: Tell us in which part of the world you are looking for universities.
  • saranya.R
    saranya.R
    It will be helpful if you could provide a list of universities in India offering the course..
  • saranya.R
    saranya.R
    Many thanks for the information Lordhaha..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i am doing b.e in mechanical engineering and want to do a major project of making instrument which display digitaly amount of fuel enter in our automobileswhen we fill...
Hi evryone, I've got 2 issues with me... 1)I've got a laptop(Compaq ct 786tu) with core 2 duo processor wid 1.833mhz and 2gb ram. Its compatible with windows vista but...
😎 hello, this is spriya... studing as electronics engg.
I am looking for topics for PPT - in mechanical, electrical, electronics, communication and IT fields. Can someone suggest a few topics that are latest and innovative, please?
hi....πŸ˜›πŸ˜› i 'm arvind kumar vidyarthy doing engineering from mechanical &autamation stream (2nd year) from I.P University.. actually i have recently joined to this community so i don't much about...