List of exams for postgraduate studies & job opp for a final year engg student

Hai friends,

Recently many friends and myself involved in searching about the various exams conducted for a BE student . For example there are many ways like ,if they want to pursue their carrier in tech side means
..gate,ISRO exams,BSNL JTO,TATA research institute conducting exams for phd courses and the list goes on..

SO this thread is dedicated to find the list of exams and make aware about these exams to all ,coz many exams go unnoticed by many..

so i request crazy enggs to post the various exams they know about on this thread..

Replies

• nk.krishnak
    nk.krishnak
    migsee
    check out #-Link-Snipped-# .it provides loans for higher studies. it provides all information on study abroad, career counselling, entrence exams preparation like GRE, GMAT, SAT, IELTS, visa counselling, loans for study abroad, accomodation, universities etc.

For further information contact:
    (+91-22) 22831637 / 38, 22832097

Thanks a lot migsee...continue to share info in this thread

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Riddle me this: If you have a battery-powered radio, can you think of a way to use it to get a qualitative measurement of local field strength of RF? I...
just curious have anyone of our ceans worked on them?
Any body have idea about how meta tag works in html codes ?
Hi friends, I want to know what is the difference between Function and Procedure. As i concerned Function always return a value, and the Procedure never returns any value. If...
There is a man who lives on the top floor of a very tall building. Every day he gets the elevator down to the ground floor to leave the building...