1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

liquid side pressure drop in finned tube

Question asked by yl4896 in #Coffee Room on Nov 12, 2009
yl4896 · Nov 12, 2009
Dear all, good day,

FYI, I am currently doing some projects on finned tube heat exchanger where hot air is travel outside the fin and cool water is inside the tube. It is an air cooled water heated heat exchanger.

My question is that how we calculate the pressure drop of the water inside the tube which is usually measured in mmwg @ mmH2o?

Could any experts here show me the way/formula/equation to calculate it?or is there any link, pdf file that can share to help me in calculating the liquid side pressure drop for the finned tube?

Thank you very much Posted in: #Coffee Room

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up