liquid side pressure drop in finned tube

Dear all, good day,

FYI, I am currently doing some projects on finned tube heat exchanger where hot air is travel outside the fin and cool water is inside the tube. It is an air cooled water heated heat exchanger.

My question is that how we calculate the pressure drop of the water inside the tube which is usually measured in mmwg @ mmH2o?

Could any experts here show me the way/formula/equation to calculate it?or is there any link, pdf file that can share to help me in calculating the liquid side pressure drop for the finned tube?

Thank you very much

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir / madam, My question is No. of animals is 11 more than the no. of birds. If the no. of birds were the no. of animals and no. of...
I'm working on designing and developing a fuel injected gasoline gen set for a hybrid vehicle. EFI is not something that is usually used in case of I.C.'s used for...
Guys can you suggest any method or an appliance to reduce the Power consumption of a Desktop Monitor. I think the Monitor really consumes quite some Power especially when the...
how to get started on a research paper regarding a topic?😕
C++ coding to find free space in a given multibyte foldername Hi friends, Can any one help me to find out the C++ coding to find free space in a...