linux ??

can any one solve my problem ??

i am a 3 rd yr enggg student . i have doen a basic course on operating systems.i am interestedin linux& now i want to go for linux certification courses. i have not worked on linux at all !!! can any one tell me what is the course content ,how to prepare for it ,is it worth it ??

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, It's high time that we update our FAQ section. So, let us start working on the FAQ section. Please post the questions that you had, but could not get...
I mean, Hi! 😛 Sorry to break the "no english slang" rule, but I didnt want to be too cliche 😉 Name: Ashraf Engineering Trade: Communications Engineering Location: Malaysia Occupation:...
hi. sorry to hijack your thread but i need help urgently. im doin a school project building a line following robot. im having trouble looking for the codes online for...
this is a doubt i have had for a long time !!! is it better to go abroad imediately after graduation or will it be better to work for some...
hi, all my friends can give me name of some vlsi desgning centers ,which give the traning on vlsi designing. i do'nt want to do MS. but want to go...