Linux training

Hello friends ๐Ÿ˜€,
I have completed my B.E (Computer) this year. I have basic understanding of Linux and am interested in learning more of it. I searched the web for Linux courses and found nothing expect Red Hed certification (RHCE) which is of 2 months. I want good knowledge of Linux which should also help me to get a good job. I have a maximum period of 5 months with me.
Please help me with my following doubts:
1. What are the institutions which provide certification/training in Linux(except Red Hat)?
2. What Linux certificate courses will assist me to get placed in some good IT company?

Thank you. Have a good time.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• vinci
    vinci
    red hat certification courses of Linux is beneficial for you .It provides you to become admin after achieving its highest certification

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As you can see the question is in the image. Just try to figure out which will be the seventh color you visit? Support your answers with reasons. The question...
Dear, If any body have Indian Road codes (IRC) please provide me, its very urgent, thanks in advance.
CEans, Many of you applied for internships at different companies. I'm inviting all of you to share your experiences with us. Good, bad or just fun - share everything. You...
Samsung mobile has launched the Samsung 'Stage' contest. The grand prize for the winner is staggering $10,000. In order to participate in the contest, contestants have to record a video...
Guys, I have the verbal bb but need for quant. Can anybody provide some link. Also I need Barron's word list for revised pattern.. Thanks in advance