Linux SPICE program

Anybody any good SPICE program for Linux. I am in audio HI-FI (beginner) and had LTSpice, but it is only for Windows.

Thank you,
Michel

Replies

• yorha 2b
    yorha 2b
    From Ubuntu 11.04 onwards in "Ubuntu store" under "Science & Technology" & "Electronics" sub-menu .. u will find Spice & vhdl program ... its pretty dope tho !
  • Michou
    Michou
    BetterThanBefore
    From Ubuntu 11.04 onwards in "Ubuntu store" under "Science & Technology" & "Electronics" sub-menu .. u will find Spice & vhdl program ... its pretty dope tho !
    OK, thanks, I will try it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Foxconn is the Chinese manufacturer of Apple products. Terry Gou, CEO of Foxconn has said that people should wait for the upcoming iPhone from Apple and not put their money...
On Bagshot Island, there is an airport. The airport is the homebase of an unlimited number of identical airplanes. Each airplane has a fuel capacity to allow it to fly...
Hello friends, I am diploma holder in ECE ... I am abt to go for D2D (diploma to degree) .. as per GTU, i can choose ECE or ICT (Information...
Wind power is a great renewable energy source. With the decreasing investment costs, a lot of people are turning there heads towards wind energy. After gathering a lot of statistics,...
For ISRO,DRDO,CSIR,Indian Army and any other Govt. Job:- What are the job opportunities for students passing out in the year 2013(ie,after completing BE in Comp. Engg.)? What tests/exams are required...