CrazyEngineers
  • hey frnds, i recently found this out.if u select any folder and give it this extension (including these braces) {21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D} then u will find that opening the folder takes u to control panel. can any1 explain how and why is this happening?? any other such simple tricks would be welcome. after all that's what ce'ans are for.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 19, 2007

Re: any folder to control panel

mahul
    hey frnds, i recently found this out.if u select any folder and give it this extension (including these braces) {21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D} then u will find that opening the folder takes u to control panel. can any1 explain how and why is this happening?? any other such simple tricks would be welcome. after all that's what ce'ans are for.
    Great discovery , Mahul! Through I'm too lazy to try it out on my machine, I support all such crazy ideas 😉

All the best!

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • mahul

MemberNov 19, 2007

Re: any folder to control panel

hey biggie, i must admit that this wasn't my discovery but 1 of my friends pointed this out to me. and by the way since the extension is so large, the guy 2 find this out must have known the reason for this 2 work too. i think its time we ce'ans find this out too.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register