line following robot

i am a newbee........ kindly put up with my doubts........😒
which is best suggested for line folowers?
a) AVR CORE OR 8051 CORE?
i bielieve 8051 does not have pwm feature to change the speed of d.c motors........ if i use a 8051 core can i create a pwm feature using a 555 timer if so how plz explain the details........
does 8051 core have ISP system in it.........
i also heard dat programming avr is much difficult than 8051 is it true???????
plzzzzz reply soon...........
and also send post some gud links to ATMEGA 16 data sheets.........

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, CE has proudly associated with SRKNEC (Nagpur, India) as media partners for round the year coverage of Silver Jubilee Celebrations at college campus. [FONT="]Pratishruti 09, the annual cultural extravaganza...
I am currently using ubuntu 8.10 . I was trying to play around with cron deamons but realised that in ubuntu I am not the root. i dont have previleges...
hi1 i wanna know if you can help me out in my mini project. I've been given "Light sensitivity control using SCR" as the topic.Give the basic concepts, basic ckt...
Hi sir, I hve decided to do " SIMPLE LIE DETECTOR" for my mini-project.I need ur guidance regarding the components at the earliest, Thank u. . . .
Here is my Second Question: this is a easy question: There are two threads of irregular cross section , each thread takes 60 mins to burn completely . How do...