Lime green PSP in the works?

#-Link-Snipped-#​
Sony might think the #-Link-Snipped-#, but it's never had any problems pumping out #-Link-Snipped-# -- and the next hue off the line might be lime green, if this image supposedly leaked from inside a Sony factory is any indication. It's, uh, seasonally appropriate, at the very least -- anyone revved up by this?

[Via #-Link-Snipped-#]Filed under: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# originally appeared on Engadget | Technology News & Reviews on Sun, 12 Apr 2009 14:44:00 EST. Please see our #-Link-Snipped-#.

#-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    no...

not unless it is faster, lighter etc. don't care about color

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am attempting to run 5 digital photo frames using one power source. I have one power adapter for each digital photo frame and for asthetic purposes would like a...
dear all member : i decided to provide free lessons of HVAC in hospitals With my Best wishes; Eng.Mohamed fawzy
Hi Friends I have a workstation with windows XP installed in it. In which i have installed the VMware workstation software. In VM ware workstation i have installed WindowsXP. Now...
I want to purchase Acer 4730z.I need info about pricing and configuration?
CEans, A big number of engineering students from India appear for the Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Institutes of Management every year. The exam is usually conducted in November....